Thank you for Stopping by! Our team aims to deliver the best information to you with our in-depth research that helps you stay updated. As our readers, we must inform you about your privacy.
We at Webcrazy, believe to be transparent to all our readers. Our website collects the data of our readers for various purposes. As a consumer, you must know about all your data and personal information that we use. Kindly spare a few minutes to read our Privacy and Policy statements.
How Do We Collect Information When You Visit Our Website?
When you interact with our website we gather your data through these mediums:
- When you create a new account or sign up on our website, you give us information such as your name, date of birth, gender, phone number, and location. These details are used by our website to filter and deliver the best information to you.
- Information You Post: When we publish our information service, our website gathers information about how you interact with it through likes, comments, and other online activities. This information helps us better understand user preferences.
- Feedback Forms: When you submit a feedback form or contact us with questions, we retain the details so we can respond to you as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Through Mailing List: We have your email address when you sign up for newsletters on our website. The motive is to update you about our services, new content, or any changes (if happening.)
Why Do We Collect Your Data?
Your personal information is only accessed by us for the following reasons:
- To determine your needs, the products you are looking for, and the services you desire.
- Adapt and filter our content to the preferences of the user.
- Interacting with you to address your problems
- Improve our services in response to your interactions and comments based on web analytics information, to oversee and manage our website.
- To check your eligibility to use our services and to maintain security to avoid any kind of violations and suspicious activity.
What Types Of Information Do We Collect?
- Website Interaction: To create a database of user preferences, we employ computer technology to track how you use our website, the content we share, the information you search for, the topics you like, and the links you most frequently click. This information is being gathered to improve our services and tailor them to the preferences of our users.
- Data Analytics: We utilize several analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc. to study how people watch our website. This assists us in tracking user traffic patterns and their interest in our services. We might gather information such as the type of browser you are using, your IP address, your domain name, and the websites that you came from. We receive statistics from Google and other web data analytics tools that enable us to deliver the most relevant content to you.
- Services for Social Media: All of our services are made to work with social media sites such (as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat). When you access our website through one of the social media networks, we log your user interactions.
- Your name, age, gender, location, and level of education are recorded on our website along with other demographic data so that we can tailor the material to your needs.
- Cookies, for Website: Our website automatically gathers data including the name of your device and your searches, which is referred to as user behaviour-based data. When you consent to our cookies, you give us access to data such as the most recent content you engaged with and the frequency of your visits to a post or website.
When Will We Delete Your Data?
There is no set period during which your data must be kept; instead, our website will manage it for as long as it deems necessary. When you use our services again, we’ll be able to provide you with the finest possible service because we’ll have your information on file. When a user can be identified, our system secures the data by filtering the preferences of new users and permanently deleting or anonymizing it.
What Are Your Rights?
You as a user have full control over your personal information. If necessary, we can provide you access to, update, and delete your personal information under the law. To legally process your request, we will still need the bare minimum of information—your name and age.
Although we make an effort to keep all of your information secure, no internet transmission technique is completely secure. To prevent any unauthorized access to the data, we take care to follow best practices. Through our services, we like to give our clients transparency. Because of this, our system tells you when there has been a breach of your personal information if we see any unexpected activity.